The purpose of this policy is to inform data subjects about the various processing carried out by this organization through the website and affecting their personal data in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, 2018, of Protección de Datos Personales y garantía de los derechos digitales y el Reglamento (UE) 2016/679 del Parlamento Europeo y del Consejo de 27 de abril de 2016.
- IDENTIFICATION AND CONTACT DATA OF THE RESPONSABLE.
The organization CÁMARA OFICIAL DE COMERCIO, INDUSTRIA, SERVICIOS Y NAVEGACIÓN DE CASTELLON, domiciled at AVDA. HERMANOS BOU 79 (12003 CASTELLÓN) CASTELLON, with V.A.T.: Q1273001F, and e-mail: email@example.com.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
SEGURIDAD Y PRIVACIDAD DE DATOS S.L., domiciled at Avenida Cortes Valencianas Edificio Géminis Center, 39 – 13º C y D (46015) Valencia, contact telephone number: 963 122 868 and e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PURPOSE OF THE TRATMENT.
- USERS/NAVIGATORS OF THE RESPONSIBLE PERSON’S WEBSITE.
We will process your personal data provided through our web forms to:
- To deal with requests, complaints and incidents transferred through our contact channels incorporated in the website.
- To understand the behaviour of the visitor in the website in order to detect possible computer attacks on our website.
- To comply with the legal obligations that are directly applicable to us and regulate our activity.
- To protect and exercise our rights or respond to claims of any kind.
- Where appropriate, sending commercial communications relating to the goods or services that make up our activity and/or news or bulletins related to our sector
- LEGITAME TRATMENT.
- USERS/NAVIGATORS OF THE RESPONSIBLE PERSON’S WEBSITE.
- In the consent you have given us to process your data for the purposes indicated. Refusal to provide your personal data will make it impossible to process your data for the aforementioned purposes..
- To comply with the legal obligations that apply to us. In this case, the data subject may not object to the processing of personal data.
- In our legitimate interest to protect our image, business and track record by preventing attacks on our website. In this case, the data subject may not refuse the processing of personal data, but may exercise, where appropriate, the rights recognised in section eight of this policy
- DATA PERIOD OR CRITERIA FOR DATA CONSERVATION.
The personal data provided shall be retained in accordance with to fulfil the purposes for which they were originally collected.
Once the data are no longer necessary for the processing in question, they will be kept duly blocked in order to, where appropriate, make them available to the competent Public Administrations and Bodies, Judges and Courts or the Public Prosecutor’s Office, in accordance with the statute of limitations period for actions that may arise from the relationship maintained with the client and/or the legally stipulated retention periods.
Data blocking period:
- THE CIVIL CODE. Between 5 or 15 years depending on the case, in accordance with the provisions of Article 1964.2 of the aforementioned body of law.
- THE COMMERCIAL CODE. For 6 years, in accordance with the provisions of Article 30 of the aforementioned legal body. It applies to commercial information related to (invoices issued and received, receipts, corrective invoices, bank documents, etc.).
- THE GENERAL TAX LAW. For 4 years in accordance with the provisions of articles 66 to 70 of the aforementioned legal body. It applies to information related to tax obligations.
- LAW 10/2010, OF 28 APRIL, ON THE PREVENTION OF MONEY LAUNDERING AND THE FINANCING OF TERRORISM. For 10 years in accordance with the provisions of 25 of the law. [***NOTE: Maintain whether the data you provide via the website should be retained in accordance with this law].
- AUTOMATED DECISIONS AND PROFILING.
The web page does not make automated decisions neither create personal profiles.
During the duration of the treatment of your personal data, the Organization could share your date with the following recipients:
- Judges and Courts.
- State Security Forces and Corps.
- Other competent public authorities or bodies, where the controller is under a legal obligation to provide the personal data.
- INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS.
The organization does not perform any International Data Transfer.
The data subjects may at any time exercise, free of charge, the rights of access, rectification and deletion, as well as request that the processing of their personal data be limited, oppose it, request the portability of these (where technically possible) or withdraw the consent given, and where appropriate, not be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including the preparation of profiles.
To this end, you may use the forms authorized by the organization, or write to the above postal address or email address. In any case, your application must be accompanied by a photocopy of your ID number or equivalent document, for the purpose of proving your identity.
In the event that you feel that your rights regarding the protection of your personal data have been violated, especially when you have not been satisfied in the exercise of your rights, can file a complaint with the Competent Data Protection Control Authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency), through its website: www.agpd.es.
In compliance with Article 21 of Law 34/2002 de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y Comercio Electrónico,if you do not wish to receive further information about our services, can unsubscribe by sending an email to the address email@example.com, with the subject “UNSUBSCRIBE” or by clicking on the unsubscribe button in the mailing *to unsubscribe*.
- AUTHENTICITY OF THE DATA.
The data subject guarantees that the data provided are true, accurate, complete and up to date, and undertakes to inform of any changes to the data provided, through the channels provided for this purpose and indicated in the point one of this policy. He/she shall be liable for any damage or harm, both direct and indirect, that may be caused as a result of non-compliance with this obligation.
In the event that the user provides data of third parties, he/she declares that he/she has the consent of the interested parties and undertakes to provide them with the information contained in this clause, exempting the organisation from any liability arising from failure to comply with this obligation.
- SOCIAL MEDIA
Social networks are part of the daily life of many Internet users, and for them the Entity has created different profiles in some of them.
All users who visit our website have the opportunity to join our social networks or groups.
If you have any doubts about this policy, you can contact ANTARES RELOCATION S.L. via the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.