A cookie is a small piece of data send to the user’s computer or other advice and stored on the hard disk while browsing a website. The aim of a cookie is that the web will be able to remember your activity on the webpage when you navigate through it again. The cookies are mainly store technical information, personal preferences, personal contents, statistics usage, social media links, account logins information, etc. The main intention of a cookie is to adapt the web content to your profile and therefore to your needs. Without the cookies, the services offered on any website would be significantly diminished
Cookies use don this website
Following the directives of the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de datos) hereinafter we provide the details of our cookie usage with the aim of informing you as accurately as posible.
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies: to ensure that users writing comments on the blog are human and not automated applications, avoiding spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies for developing traffic and volume of our web visitors. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social media: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can share or like a post.
Activate/disable or delete cookies
At any moment, you will be able to exercise your right to dismiss or delete our cookies. You can disable the cookies automatically or manually using your internet browser. Please note that each browser is different. Here is a quick guide to the most popular web browsers.
- Web browser are the tools that store cookies, and you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them from there. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- The Google Analytics cookies, stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties. Except in cases where it is necessary for the correct operation of the system or when it is required by law. According to Google, it does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection, in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard at this link (INSERT LINK) If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies, we attach this other link (INSERT LINK).
- For questions or comments regarding our cookies policy and the previous declarations, please contact with us using the following contact details.