The members of the Technical and the Organizing Committees of QUALICER 2022 meet these weeks to evaluate the final works received and resolve they meet the quality criteria and the novel component required for their presentation during the Congress.
Once the decision is made, the authors of the papers will be informed of the deliberation of the Technical Committee and the accepted papers will be announced through the website, then the registration period for the event will be opened.
On the other hand, these days some of the topics that will be addressed in the featured sessions, made up of panel tables and conferences, are already being announced, as well as the members who have confirmed their participation. Information on the following featured sessions can now be consulted on our website:
- CONFERENCE: “The ceramic industry in the challenge of sustainability through resource efficiency”. Invited speaker: Michele Dondi, Head researcher at the Institute of Science and Technology for Ceramics (ISTEC-CNR Faenza, Italy)
- PANEL DEBATE: “New economic model. Value chain” in which for the moment, they have confirmed their participation:
- Chairman: Giorgio Severi, General Director of SITI B&T Iberica and Director of International Business of SITI B&T Group (Spain – Italy)
- Rogelio Vila, CEO of Equipe Cerámicas (Spain)
- Fernando Tomás, Global Inkjet Product Director of EFI (Spain)
- José Luis Lanuza, CEO – Executive Director of Keraben Grupo and Head of the Tile Division at Victoria PLC (Spain – UK)
- PANEL DEBATE: “The globalization of the ceramic tile quality”
- Giovanni Savorani, President of Cofindustria Ceramica (Italy)
- Greg Mather, President of Crossville Inc. (USA)